Free Shipping Included! Spargo Auto Darkening LCD Welding Helmet Mask Goggles Solar Welder Eyes Glasses Gas Flip Up Lens Eye Protection by Spargo at The National Policy Institute. MPN: st-wg01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Spargo Auto-darkening welding goggles are designed to protect the eyes and face from sparks, spatter and harmful radiation under normal welding
Product Description & Reviews
Spargo Auto-darkening welding goggles are designed to protect the eyes and face from sparks, spatter and harmful radiation under normal welding conditions. Auto-darkening filter automatically changes from a light state to a dark state when an arc is struck,and it returns to the light state when welding stops.
Please note, these goggles are not suitable for laser welding & Oxyacetylene welding. They do not cover the whole face therefore, the user must arrange face protection in case of long continius welding.
- Suitable to all kinds of welding and cutting modes except laser welding.
- Auto-darkening Filter will turn from clear state to dark state as soon as the arc is struck. Response time is less than 1/25000S
- Adjustable Dark state shade - Din8 - Din 12
- Light state shade - DIN3
- Sensitivity: Fixed
- Power Suppply: Solar Cells
- Power on/off: Automatic
- Auto-Darkening filter provides full protection for the user's eyes and face, as well as protects against UV/IR radiations during the entire welding process, even in the light state. The UV/IR protection level is shade DIN15 at all times.
- Dark to clear delay time automaticly changes from 0.2s to 0.5s according to the welding condition.
- Spargo welding helmet comply with EN sagety regulations and ANSIZ87 1-2003 standards
- Colour: Green
- Material: ABS
- Filter Cartridge Size: 108x51x5.2mm
- Viewing Area: 92x31mm
- Light State Shade: DIN3
- Dark Variable Shade: DIN11
- Switching Time: Light to Dark: 1 / 25000S; Dark to Light: 0.2 to 0.5 S
- UV/IR protection: up to Shade DIN15
- Welding / grinding function : NO
- Operating Temperature: - 10C to + 55C
- Storing Temperature: - 20C to + 70C
- Gross Weight: 209gr
Features & Highlights
- Auto-darkening Filter will turn from clear state to dark state as soon as the arc is struck
- Light Shade: Din 3, Adjustable Dark State Shade: Din 8 - Din 12
- Protects against UV/IR radiations
- Adjustable sensitivity.
- Easily Adjustable headband. Spare lens included.
3.9 x 3.43 x 8.19 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Spargo, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Iljin Display USA
mpn: SYCD 1006 v2, ean: 0652143023073,
Digital lens with large viewing Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Filter Lens with solar powered with battery assist built to demanding specifications, and packed with adjustability. The lens has grind mode, shade 5-13 variable control, internal sensitiv...
By Jackson Safety
mpn: 20508, ean: 0036000205084,
When you need a basic welding helmet to protect your eyes and head but refuse to sacrifice comfort, the Jackson Safety Fixed Shade Welding Helmet (W10 HLX) is a great choice. It has an ultra-lightweight shell – it weighs just six ounces – which c...
By MSA Mine Safety Appliances Co
Item Details - MSA Classic Front Mounting Bracket is designed for 5" and 6" front shield Cairns 1010/1044/880/Classic 1000 traditional style helmets.Product Attributes - Product Type - Mounting Bracket Usage - Cairns 1010 - 1044 - 880 Traditional Lea...
Carrera Welding Helmets The Carrera welding helmet is designed for the occasional welder, and commonly seen in maintenance or general shop operations. This model of welding helmet features an auto darkening 1000F filter with a 6-inch viewing area. Th...