Free Shipping Included! SafeWaze Sliding Beam Anchor, Construction and Industrial Use, Fits 3 1/2-13 1/4'' Wide I-Beams up to 1 1/4'' Thick, Fall Protection Device, OSHA/ANSI Compliant (FS861) by SafeWaze at The National Policy Institute. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SafeWaze Sliding Beam Anchor, Construction and Industrial Use, Fits 3 1/2-13 1/4'' Wide I-Beams up to 1 1/4'' Thick, Fall Protection Device, OSHA/ANSI
Product Description & Reviews
SafeWaze Sliding Beam Anchor, Construction and Industrial Use, Fits 3 1/2-13 1/4" Wide I-Beams up to 1 1/4" Thick, Fall Protection Device, OSHA/ANSI Compliant (FS861)
Features & Highlights
- INNOVATIVE: The SafeWaze FS861 sliding beam anchor is designed to be used as a single-person anchor point on horizontal beams, and features a patented one-handed double-action latch system, ergonomic finger grips, and centered D-ring that prevents jamming and allows for smoother sliding on beam flanges.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: The beam anchor is made of aluminum with a bronze flange insert, stainless steel D-ring bracket with zinc-plated steel D-ring, spring and hardware.
- USABILITY: The FS861 is the most affordable, high quality sliding beam anchor, with an overall 18 1/2" length and designed for 3 1/2″ to 13 1/4″ I-Beams with a flange up to 1 1/4″. The anchor is designed to be used as part of a personal fall arrest system, to help limit the fall arrest forces in the event of a fall.
- COMPLIANCE: Meets OSHA 1926.502, OSHA Z359.1 and ANSI A10.32 standards.
- 25 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE: SafeWaze is a Concord, North Carolina-based growing small business singularly focused on manufacturing and assembling the highest quality fall protection equipment. Our mission is to save and protect the lives of workers at heights.
6.2 x 2.2 x 21.8 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SafeWaze, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Klein Tools
mpn: KG5295-6L, ean: 0783961700836,
Klein's positioning straps work with Klein's climbing equipment for linemen. Made with exceptionally strong and long-lasting Klein-Kord, the straps are adjustable within a 2' range. Features a Gard snap hook with 5000 lb. (2268 kg) gate strength. ...
By WestFall Pro
The WestFall Pro Adjustable Beam Anchor is a removable and reusable sliding I-beam anchor. This anchor is easy to place and remove and has been designed to effortlessly glide along the beam, trailing you as you work. It is adjustable from 3.5 to 14 ...
The Buck Tender is a lightweight, compact retractable designed to keep excess slack from the tail of the Buck Adjust secondary lanyard or wood pole fall restriction device out of the way while climbing and working.Allows user to make length adjustmen...
By 3M Fall Protection Business
sku: 2104550E, mpn: 2104550, ean: 0840779003648,
Plate anchor is designed for attachment to 3/8-Inch to 1-Inch thick plate steelQuality materials and construction offer maximum durability to stand-up to the toughest environments, providing added longevity. With an overall 5,000 lb (22kN) strength a...