Pro Armor A115220OR Orange 5-Point Harness 2'' Straps
Pro Armor A115220OR Orange 5-Point Harness 2'' Straps by Pro Armor at The National Policy Institute. MPN: A115220OR. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Pro Armor 5 Point Harness. Our 2'' harnesses come with sewn in pads for maximum comfort and safety while on your ride. Each harness comes with a
Product Description & Reviews
The Pro Armor 5 Point Harness. Our 2" harnesses come with sewn in pads for maximum comfort and safety while on your ride. Each harness comes with a water resistant phone pocket on one side and a mesh light pocket with included flashlight on the other. Straps are held together with an adjustable sternum strap. Lap belt and shoulder straps are sewn together to allow for easier time to strap in to go riding no more fumbling around. Lap belt comes with leather patch on the quick release buckle so there is no pinching. 5th point anti-submarining strap easily attaches and is color matched to your harness. Easy installation using existing factory seat belt mounting points and hardware.
Features & Highlights
- 5 point harness comes with sewn in pads for maximum comfort and safety while on your ride, 2 inch shoulder straps sewn together with lap belt to allow riders an easier time strapping in
- Lap belt comes with leather patch on the quick release buckle so there is no pinching, shoulder straps are held together with an adjustable sternum strap, easy installation using existing factory seat belt mounting points and hardware
- Each harness comes with a water resistant phone pocket on one side and a mesh light pocket with included flashlight on the other
- Fits Polaris RZR 1000 4 S 14-15, RZR 170 EFI 09-18, RZR-4 1000 14-17, RZR-4 800 10-14, RZR-4 900 08-17, RZR-4 Turbo 1000 16-17, RZR-4 XP 900 12-14, RZR-S 570 11-18, RZR 800 4 S XC 08-14, RZR 900 08-18, RZR-S 900 14-17, RZR RS1 2018, RZR XP 1000 4 14-18, RZR XP 4 1000 EPS 16-18, RZR XP 4 Turbo 1000 16-18, RZR XP 4 Turbo 2018, RZR XP 900/900 4 11-17, RZR XP Turbo 1000 16-18, RZR XP Turbo 4 S 16-18, Can-Am Commander 800 1000 11-17, Commander Max 14-17, Defender Max 16-17
- Maverick Max 13-17, Maverick Trail 2018, Maverick X3 16-18, Arctic Cat Prowler 500 550 650 700 1000 06-16, Wildcat 700 1000 And 4 1000 12-17, Polaris General 1000 4 16-18, Ranger 570 800 900 1000 XP Crew 16-18, Kawasaki And 4 08-18, Mule 4000 4010 09-18; Honda Pioneer 1000 1000-5 17-18, John Deere Gator HPX RSX XUV 550 560 590 620i 625 825 850 860 12-17, Yamaha Rhino 450 660 700 04-14, Viking 700 14-18, Wolverine, YXZ 1000 16-17
1 year manufacturer
10.5 x 5 x 15 inches
10.5 x 5 x 15 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pro Armor, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By 3M VASP Fall Protection
3M Protecta Comfort Construction-Style Positioning Harness with an easy-link web adapter, a fixed D-ring to minimize workday readjustment and breathable Back/Hip Padding. Plus, a durable and sturdy belt, Tongue-Buckle Leg Connection, Pass-Through Che...
By Guardian Fall Protection
mpn: 181160, ean: 0672421811604,
The Guardian Fall Protection Premium Edge Harness features an award-winning design, with five points of adjustment, an impact indicator, and an adjustable dorsal D-ring. Its padded shoulders, leg straps, and back are closed cell foam with mesh lining...
mpn: RKNAR-QC/UBK, ean: 0612230144098,
Full Body Harness, Harness Application Arc Flash, Construction, Confined Space, Harness Size Universal, Weight Capacity 400 lb. , Back D-Ring Web Loop, Front D-Ring No, Side D-Rings No, Shoulder Strap Buckles Cam, Chest Strap Buckles Quick-Connect, L...
mpn: C69B, ean: 3342540096332,
Shoulder straps for SEQUOIA SRT harnessShoulder straps for SEQUOIA SRT seat harness designed for taking the load from the waistbelt and redistributing it to the shoulders for improved comfort. These straps connect to the ventral attachment point of t...