Pelican Rope Arborist-16 Adjustable Work Positioning Lanyard with Steel Snap Hook (1/2 in) – ANSI Certified All-In-One Kit - for Arborist, Rigging, Tree Care, Tower Climbing (8 feet) by Pelican Rope at The National Policy Institute. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Pelican Rope Arborist-16™ Positioning Lanyard with Steel Snap Hook (1/2 inch) The Better Grab™ Tree Rigging Positioning Lanyard is an all-in-one,
Product Description & Reviews
Pelican Rope Arborist-16™ Positioning Lanyard with Steel Snap Hook (1/2 inch)
The Better Grab™ Tree Rigging Positioning Lanyard is an all-in-one, convenient kit that is designed for positioning and restraint, perfect for when you're working at heights. Since this lanyard includes a Better Grab Rope Grab Adjuster, you can change the length to fit your work area with ease. For instance, if you're climbing a tower and need to remove slack, you can adjust it using just one hand.
Other than the adjuster, you should always inspect your lanyard for any frays or wear before use. With that said, the Rope Positioning Lanyard also comes with an abrasion-resistant sleeve, so it should remain intact for a long time before noticing any change in color. Positioning lanyards are a necessary item for fall prevention, but won't protect you if you happen to fall from a distance greater than 2 ft.
- 1/2” Arborist-16™ lanyard in lengths of: 8 feet, 10 feet, or 12 feet
- Sewn Nylon Thimble Ends
- ProClimb Aluminum Snap Hook
- Chafe Master™ Protective Abrasion Sleeve
- ProClimb™ Better Grab Rope Grab:
- Stainless steel core
- Ergonomic, rubberized cover
- Anodized aluminum cam
- Large thumb rest for precise control
- ANSI Z133, OSHA 1910 & 1926 compliant
- Ideal for: Arborist, Tree Rigging, Tree Care, Tower Climbing, etc
NOTE: The Better Grab Rope Grab adjuster mounted to the lanyard may NOT be removed as it is factory installed
Features & Highlights
- INTENDED USE - The Pelican Rope work positioning lanyard is designed for tree care uses. The bright orange color ensures excellent visibility.
- EASY TO USE - The progressive locking and unlocking action makes it easy to adjust with one hand. The flexible rope guarantees good fluidity.
- EXCEEDS STANDARDS - In the interest of your employees, self, and business it makes sense to only deal with the best equipment. This strong Arborist-16 strand construction rope is covered in a polyester cover with a nylon core, which meets, exceeds, and is ANSI Z133 & OSHA 1910 / 1926 certified to the proper safety regulations.
- QUALITY HARDWARE - This positioning lanyard features a 1/2 inch diameter polyester rope protected by a protective abrasion sleeve, a copperhead carabiner attached to Better Grab Rope Grab adjuster, sewn eye nylon thimble ends, and a steel snap hook so everything from connecting to moving is a breeze. Available in 8 feet, 10 feet, or 12 feet to fit all kinds of jobs and situations.
- 100% GUARANTEE - We are your fall protection partner, what you reach for when comfort and safety is the number one priority. For over 40 years, our focus has been putting our customers' safety first, never sacrificing quality to preserve margin. The combination of values, quality and expertise allows us to provide the highest level of quality and service.
Restraint Ropes & Lanyards
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pelican Rope, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By 3M Fall Protection Business
mpn: 1200105, ean: 0840779010653,
60 foot (18m) PRO-Line Horizontal Lifeline System; lifeline with tensioner, shock absorber and bag. Extremely fast set-up, removal and storage with built-in tensioner and carrying bag - no special tools needed. Complete kit includes two tie-off adapt...
mpn: L52R 020, ean: 3342540087477,
Replacement Lanyard for Petzl Grillon....
By Malta Dynamics
mpn: C7002, ean: 0852492006202,
Malta Dynamics Self Retracting Lifeline Malta Dynamics self retracting lifelines (SRL) with super-tough yet lightweight composite housings are built to last providing an economical fall protection solution without compromising performance or safety. ...