Outdoor Adjustable Clip Colorblindness Corrective Glasses Color Blind Red Green Color Blind Vision Care by ATINGSH at The National Policy Institute. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description 1.Color-Enhancing Eyewear: These glasses feature a proprietary color-enhancing coating that helps people with color vision deficiency
Product Description & Reviews
1.Color-Enhancing Eyewear: These glasses feature a proprietary color-enhancing coating that helps people with color vision deficiency (CVD) by amplifying the sense of color. The glasses are appreciated best by those who are curious about the world of color, who are visual learners or keen observers, designers, artists, makers, thinkers
2.These glasses are a TOOL to use to figure out the difference between brown and green and purple and blue as well as other colors if you are Red/Green color deficient
3.When putting on the glasses, allow at least 10 minutes for the eyes to adjust to the darkness of the lens and avoid removing the glasses during the adjustment period. Removing the glasses, even momentarily, will tend to reduce the effectiveness of the color enhancement
4.Please test it by wearing it to check the traffic Red & Green light (Don't drive before you can see correct red and green light ).When first trying on the lens, the unusual appearance of colors may be visually distracting. Always maintain awareness of potential hazards in your surroundings and take appropriate cautions when engaging in activities such as driving or operation of machinery.
5.The glasses are an optical assistive device; they are not a cure for color blindness. DO NOT endorse use of this product to pass occupational screening tests such as the Ishihara test.
6.The lenses are designed for use with deuteranomalous or protanomalous color vision deficiency (which are types of partial or incomplete red-green color blindness comprising about 80% of known cases of CVD). The lens is not expected to assist with deuteranopia and protanopia (which are types of total or complete red-green color blindness comprising the remaining 20% of cases of CVD). Effectiveness of the lens may vary depending on the type and extent of color vision deficiency
1 x Glasses Clips
1 x Box
1 x small gift
Features & Highlights
- Very important: When you buy it now before pls test it on Color blind website then test it if you are Red and green blind people,our glasses only fit for Red and Green Color blind patient ,other Color blind pls don't buy it ! ! !
- Single lens length:55mm, Nose pards:20mm, Eyeglasses length:135mm ,Glasses Lens height:40mm
- Material:PC, resin ,UV400 protect Glasses Net weight:13g with Box about weight 80g lens Color: Pink as the picture show
- Outdoor Cycling and durable Convenient and quick, you can easily open the clip ,adjust clip to the top of the lens
- Professional Clips - Best for Color Blind color weak colorblindness correction People with Myopia or Drive，if you have any question welcome to contact us thank you
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ATINGSH, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 253-SS-40065, ean: 0054917277574,
The Solis has a good wrap for styling while maintaining optical quality without distortion. It has co-molded temples with a non-slip frame. It is flexible and lightweight with anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings. The Solis protects from harmful UV-A, ...
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 0713458121844,
9000-10600nm O.D 6+ V.L.T 90% Laser safetry GlassesTypical laser wavelength：10600nm Application：CO2 Laser protection.Backed 1-year warranty PACKING LIST 1 * Laser Safety Glasses 1 * Laser Cloth For Cleaing Lens 1 * Black Hard CaseLaser Safety Eye...
By Specialized Safety Products
mpn: 95496, ean: 0011711954964,
The chelan assorted kit includes a tough Nylon matte black frame with 3 interchangeable lenses (amber, clear and smoked), allowing you to personalize the safety glasses for a variety of light conditions. The anti-fog coating is double sided and perma...
By Jackson Nemesis
mpn: 22475, ean: 0711382017967,
Giving your employees what they need to do their job safely and effectively is a top priority of any business owner. Jackson Safety Nemesis Safety Eyewear's stylish good looks and durable, lightweight construction are just some of the reasons why mi...