No Sweat Baseball Hat & Helmet Liner/Sweat Absorber - Prevent Sweat Stains (Softball) (25 Pack) by No Sweat at The National Policy Institute. MPN: 43206-115200. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. No Sweat Baseball Hat & Helmet Liner No Sweat is a disposable Liner / Sweat Absorber that sticks on the inside of ANY hat, cap, mask or helmet and
Product Description & Reviews
No Sweat Baseball Hat & Helmet Liner No Sweat is a disposable Liner / Sweat Absorber that sticks on the inside of ANY hat, cap, mask or helmet and soaks up sweat so you do NOT have sweat dripping down onto your face and into your eyes or glasses while you are playing or training. The product works great for Softball as well! Baseball players of all ages and levels are currently using NoSweat in their hats, batting helmets and catcher masks. NoSweat's patented design and Dri-LID technology is engineered to absorb forehead sweat and clear your line of vision. Allowing you to keep your eye on the prize and take your game to a whole new level. No Scent technology helps prevent stains and eliminate odors, keeping your LID Cleaner. Fresher. Longer. Keeps sweat out of your eyes & glasses Reduces FOGGING in glasses Prevents NASTY Sweat Stains on your LID No Scent Technology -- Reduces Odor Patented universal design -- Sticks inside the front and/or back of any LID Comfortable -- Thin, soft, and lightweight. Hypoallergenic -- Helps prevent acne & skin irritation 100% AMERICAN MADE Ideal for hyperhydrosis, perspirant, antiperspirants and better than microfiber towel. Ultimate moisture wicking dri-fit accessories. Hypoallergenic and antifungal.
Features & Highlights
- MLB Players and officials use NoSweat every time they play, practice or train. Great for all ages and levels.
- Gear up like a pro. // Available with THP No Sweat Headliner to reduce dripping sweat and sweat stains. (1 x Headliner per Cap) // Partnered with The Hat Pros. who has been the natural top / leading / best selling hat and cap brands // THP suggests users can stop sweat and use the product in all sizes and types // (i.e. flexfit Permacurve PE VisorPanel crown undervisor contour mid-profile, eyelets)
- EASY-TO-USE: 1) Peel It. 2) Stick It. 3) NoSweat! // Fits inside the front and or back of your LID, headband, Visor or brim. // Sweat technology will rapidly wick and lock perspiration inside core sweat band. Also acne friendly with hypoallergenic skin contact / touch / face of the material that promotes healthy skin care vs treatment (fda, dermatolgist/dermatology
- Patented Sweat-Lock Technology & Design | 100% AMERICAN MADE. // Fits most hat, cap, head wear and protective headwear including Headbands, sweat-bands, wrist bands and new inventions wicking the market soon.
- Liner is thin, soft and lightweight. // Ultra breathable air-flow, Unique material blend combines fibers, polymers, absorbents, and terry or poly/polyester like dry-fit like materials and combines the features in the best and ultimate sweat product. Technology of past to provide a moisture absorbent sweatbands engineered to keep you cool and dry.
Hard Hat Accessories
7.01 x 0.12 x 12.01 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by No Sweat, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
*Terrycloth cotton Very soft and easy to absorb sweat.keep the head dry.*Suspension on Hard Hat keeps sweat off your eyes and out of your face, makes hardhat more comfortable and warm on forehead. *Snaps tight fit in place,can remove easily,reusable ...
mpn: 696688, ean: 0640024998053,
Sweat Band, Cooling Method Evaporative Cooling, Color Tan, Pattern Brushed, Material Cotton, For Use With MSA Brand Caps and Hat, Includes Instructions, Package Quantity 10Gloves, Eyewear, Ear Protection, Masks & Clothing. Country of manufacture: Uni...
JORESTECH ANSI Z89.1-14 Certified Hard Hats / Helmets protect the top of the head against falling objects, impacts, bumps, and scrapes. Helmet use is often the best safeguard to protect the head and may be a mandatory requirement by OSHA (Occupationa...