Miller HP High Performance Non-Stretch Full Body Safety Harness with Pull Up Adjustment, Universal Size-Large/XL, 400 lb. Capacity (650T-61/UGK) by Honeywell at The National Policy Institute. MPN: 650T-61/UGK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Miller HP High Performance Non-Stretch Full Body Safety Harness features a lightweight design that allows workers to carry more weight with
Product Description & Reviews
This Miller HP High Performance Non-Stretch Full Body Safety Harness features a lightweight design that allows workers to carry more weight with minimal effort and maximum comfort. This promotes performance and productivity on the job site. The Comfort-Touch back D-Ring pad features a specially-woven, breathable fabric for greater comfort. It also helps to orient the harness for quick tangle-free donning. This full body harness also features a removable waist belt to accommodate tool pouches. A back D-Ring ensures fall protection, and side D-rings allow for optimal positioning while working. Two pull-free lanyard rings allow lanyard attachment when not in use to minimize free-hanging lanyard hazards. shoulder, chest and leg straps ensure the safety harness stays securely in place. This Miller fall protection harness is rated to 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) and meets or exceeds all OSHA, ANSI, and CSA specifications.
Features & Highlights
- NON-STRETCH WEBBING: Lightweight so workers can carry more weight with minimum discomfort and stress; pull up adjustment style; removable waist belt to accommodate tool pouches
- BACK D-RING: Provides fall protection; side D-rings for optimal work positioning; two pull-free lanyard rings allow lanyard attachment when not in use to minimize hazard of lanyard hanging freely
- COMFORT-TOUCH BACK D-RING PAD: Orients harness for quick tangle-free donning and features a specially-woven, breathable fabric for greater comfort
- EASY ADJUSTMENT: Friction buckle shoulder straps, mating buckle chest strap and tongue buckle leg straps; self-contained label pack positioned for easy access; belt loops for added convenience
- SAFETY HARNESS RATED TO 400 lbs. (181.4 kg): Meets or exceeds all OSHA, ANSI, and CSA specifications
Honeywell Safety Products, USA
Honeywell Safety Products, USA
Tools & Home Improvement
9 x 7.5 x 13 inches
11.6 x 7.8 x 15.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Honeywell, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 7035XL, ean: 0084298703553,
High-end construction-grade harnesses equipped for a wide range of fall protection applications. The workhorse of the FallTech line, Journeyman Harnesses stand up to the rigors of all day use. Available in standard non-belted, belted construction, cl...
By Antigravity Batteries
mpn: AG-MSA-10, ean: 0639713373233,
This clampless starting harness kit is for the XP-5, the Sport, or Older/Original XP-3 and XP-1 Micro-Start models ONLY! The Micro-Start Clampless Harness Kit was made so that a rider or driver can easily jump start their vehicle using just the Micro...