Miller 281003 Digital Elite Inferno Welding Helmet with Clearlight Len by Miller Electric at The National Policy Institute. MPN: 281003. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Digital Elite with ClearLight Lens Technology optimizes contrast and clarity in welding and light states. 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating allows
Product Description & Reviews
The Digital Elite with ClearLight Lens Technology optimizes contrast and clarity in welding and light states. 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating allows for a lighter light state while not weldingkeeping the helmet down maximizing safety and productivity. Four arc sensors and four modes: These modes are Weld (Shades 8-13), Cut (Shades 5-8), Grind (Shade 3), and X-Mode. X- Mode eliminates sunlight interference, low-amperage lens opening from obstructed sensors, and hidden/cavity welds. The Digital Elite Series features headgear that provides extensive adjustability settings and a pivoting top for better fit and maximum comfort. Meets ANSI Z87.1+, CSA (CatCE, AS NZ) standards. Backed by Miller's True Blue 3 Year warranty! Accessory kit includes: Helmet bag, (5) outside lens, (2) inside lens.
Features & Highlights
- ClearLight Lens Technology allows more colors of the visible light spectrum to come through the lens for natural, accurate tones.
- Four arc sensors and four modes: weld, cut, grind and X-Mode. X-Mode prevents sunlight from darkening the lens before welding starts and low-amperage lens opening from obstructed sensors.
- Headgear provides extensive adjustability settings and a pivoting top for better fit and comfort.
- Digital controls easily allow welder to adjust shade, delay and sensitivity. Auto-on/off power control triggers lens at the strike of an arc.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+, CSA (Cat-CE, AS NZ) standards.
12 x 10 x 12 inches
10.3 x 9.7 x 11.9 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Miller Electric, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: R55350 & 6738361, ean: 0792745033664,
The Dräger X-plore 3500 half face mask (size M) is a light-weight, comfortable and robust respirator mask. Thanks to the DrägerFlex material the mask is - skin-friendly and silicone-free - light-weight with excellent seal - does not shift while o...
By 3M Personal Protective Equipment
3M cartridge/filter 60923, organic vapor/acid gas/P100 when properly fitted on 3M half & full face pieces 6000 series and 3M half & full face pieces 7000 series with bayonet style cartridge holders, helps provide respiratory protection from certain o...