Medgluv NitraGrip Powder Free 12” Nitrile Exam Gloves | Sterile Pairs | Textured | USP 800 Compliance | Large (Box of 50 Pairs) by NitraGrip at The National Policy Institute. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NITRAGRIP LARGE NITRILE 12'' STERILE PAIRS POWDER-FREE TEXTURED CHEMO APPROVED BOX OF 50
Product Description & Reviews
NITRAGRIP LARGE NITRILE 12" STERILE PAIRS POWDER-FREE TEXTURED CHEMO APPROVED BOX OF 50 PAIRS
Features & Highlights
- STERILE NITRILE SINGLES: NitraGrip singles are the ultimate choice for medical professionals in high demand environments such as obstetricians, gynecologists, intensive care units, traumas, burn centers, and wound care clinics that require a high quality, non-latex sterile glove that delivers maximum barrier protection.
- IDEAL ALTERNATIVE TO LATEX: Those with latex allergies will love this superior option for protection. These latex-free, powder-free Nitrile gloves are made of a synthetic rubber, meaning it does not contain any natural rubber. Nitrile gloves are far superior to latex in durability, chemical protection, and puncture resistant properties.
- MEDICAL GRADE EXAMINATION GLOVES: In order for exam gloves to be considered medical grade, they need to pass a series of rigorous tests that ensure they meet the safety requirements set forth by the FDA. Gloves are tested for puncture, abrasion, chemical, and tension resistance. The rigorous testing ensures each glove meets the highest standards for safety. Medical grade gloves are the only ones approved for medical and surgical procedures.
- VERSATILE AND CONVENIENT: NitraGrip singles are conveniently packed in a small package that is easy to open for fast deployment and requires very little storage space.. Meeting the highest standards for protection and safety, these disposable, individually packaged gloves have the flexibility to be used as a protective barrier in a number of situations and industries.
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION: Trusted by medical and business professionals alike, these safety gloves exceed current ASTM D3578 standards for critical defects (AQL 2.5). AQL for critical defects is 1.5. Doctors, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, first responders, law enforcement officers, and veterinarians use these gloves to keep them safe from exposure to blood, bodily fluids, chemicals, and surgical instrument cleaning solutions
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by NitraGrip, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By High Five
Integra is a durable 8 mil glove, perfect for tough jobs where extra durability or safety is needed. The added thickness of these gloves gives strength and durability. Great protection against bloodborne pathogens.Powder-Free. 8.0 mil (palm). Medical...
Our new Neogard glove is made from a unique, non latex formulation that delivers outstanding grip in wet and dry environments. With unparalleled tactile sensitivity and comfort, Neogard gloves are ideal for every task. greater tactile sensitivity...
Extra Thick means Extra Protection!Talk about protection. 8 mils keeps out most anything and is less prone to tearing, even in the toughest conditions.. Micro-Textured fingertips for a better grip.. 9.5 inch Ambidextrous gloves fit either hand - fast...
By AMCO Direct
These vinyl gloves from AMCO Direct are extra strong and great for use in a variety of applications, including Food, Janitorial, and Health related jobs. These vinyl gloves are 100% powder and latex free! Available in a variety of sizes and quantitie...