KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) TYPHOON | ANSI Fall Protection Full Body Safety Harness | Personal Protective Equipment | Dorsal Ring Side D-Rings Grommet Leg Straps Tool Lanyard Bolt Pouch, Construction
Free Shipping Included! KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) TYPHOON | ANSI Fall Protection Full Body Safety Harness | Personal Protective Equipment | Dorsal Ring Side D-Rings Grommet Leg Straps Tool Lanyard Bolt Pouch, Construction by KwikSafety at The National Policy Institute. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our OSHA Approved and ANSI Compliant KwikSafety High Quality Fall Protection Safety Harness is great for any industry and any application. It has 1 ¾ -inches wide yellow load bearing straps and black lock stitched webbing to keep you safe and secure while working and if a fall were to occur. Our bright yellow load bearing straps are visible in various weather conditions: direct sunlight, foggy, dusty and dim-light. A Single (1) Dorsal Ring is located on the back of the Full Body Harness and is
Product Description & Reviews
Our OSHA Approved and ANSI Compliant KwikSafety High Quality Fall Protection Safety Harness is great for any industry and any application. It has 1 ¾ -inches wide yellow load bearing straps and black lock stitched webbing to keep you safe and secure while working and if a fall were to occur. Our bright yellow load bearing straps are visible in various weather conditions: direct sunlight, foggy, dusty and dim-light. A Single (1) Dorsal Ring is located on the back of the Full Body Harness and is used as the primary fall arrester attachment. Two D-Rings are located on the hips of the Safety Harness for work positioning uses only. Attachments to the hip rings should be used in pairs for all job types including arborist, utility workers climbing poles, construction workers tying rebar and climbing on form walls. Water repellent safety webbing ergonomically supports back and hips while bearing the weight of the user as well as the weight of tools that may be attached. Here at KwikSafety craftsmanship, care and pride is taken with a critical eye when it comes to our products and to the workers safety. Our KwikSafety 3D Ring Safety Harness meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI and is Government Approved, DOD Approved, Airport & Port Approved, and RapidGate and TWIC Approved. Great for use at Ports, Airports, Highways, Military Installations and Other Government Facilities. Our KwikSafety Full Body Harness is a One Size Fits Most with a height range of 4'10" to 6'6"; and a weight range of 130 lbs. to 310lbs. If happened to order the wrong size or item, we offer Hassle Free Returns within 30 days if your item was shipped via Amazon FBA!
Features & Highlights
- PROPER FIT, PROPER PERFORMANCE: Correct fit is essential for proper performance. Our KwikSafety TYPHOON 3D Full Body Safety Harness supports users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg). To ensure proper fit, make sure all pass-through connectors on all 5 adjustment points are connected and aligned, the leg and shoulder straps are snug, and chest straps are in the center of the chest area.
- REDUCE THE FEAR FACTOR: One (1) back dorsal ring and two (2) side hip rings provide functionality on the construction job. The side rings are for work positioning purposes only; while the dorsal ring is primarily used for fall arrest & can be used for travel restraint or rescue. Back support and shoulder paddings have been added to the design in order to prevent injury and provide comfort if a fall were to occur.
- SAFETY DESIGN REQUIRMENTS: If a fall were to occur, we want to ensure your safety by designing a safe and secure full body harness. The load bearing tongue buckle straps of our TYPHOON 3D Full Body Harness is made out of pure non-recycled synthetic material, which has the strength, ageing, abrasion and heat resistance that is equivalent or superior to polyester, and is lock stitched and securely back stitched together.
- ANSI COMPLIANT: ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014: All of our KwikSafety Full Body Harnesses have undergone the 'Qualification and Verification Testing of Fall Protection Products'. This testing specifies requirements which include the number of specimens to be tested, test equipment to be used, the accreditation of the testing lab and the duties and responsibilities of both the manufacturer and the testing lab. View the Compliance Label/ Safety Label for more information.
- OSHA APPROVED: The Occupational Safety & Health Administration was created by Congress to assure men & women safe and healthful working conditions by setting standards and providing training, outreach, education and assistance. A personal fall arrest system is required when working 6ft. or more above lower levels & usually consist of a full body harness, a declaration device, a lanyard and a an anchor point. Construction, Arborist, Window Washer, Gutter Cleaning, Roofing, Search and Rescue.
9.4 x 3.6 x 13 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KwikSafety, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Construction harnesses are essential for outdoor workmen, to protect their personal safety. The listing is about fall protection construction harness, universal personal protective equipment. Full body type, made of durable polyester material and alloy steel hardware, with 3pcs D-rings, waist belt and shoulder pad, features 5-point adjustable, our harness is robust, reliable and comfortable, worth buying. Characteristic Safe Full Body Style Polyester Material 3Pcs D-rings Adjustable Design
By 3M Fall Protection Business
mpn: 1108606, ean: 0648250162217,
ExoFitTM Vest-Style Harnesses are the most universal, with multiple configurations and connection point options. They're used across a wide variety of industries. The original comfort fit harness, with a single piece of material that wraps around you in the shape of an X. It dons without tangling and provides comfortable security. ExoFit remembers your adjustments. Snap three buckles and you're ready to work. Shoulder, hip and leg padding is built-in so it can't slip. A breathable lining
By Guardian Fall Protection
mpn: 02200, ean: 0672421022000,
''GUARDIAN FALL PROTECTION Construction Tux Harness, S, 130 to 420 lb, Nylon/Polyester Strap, Fastening Method: Pass-Thru Buckle Leg Strap, Galvanized Steel Hardware, Green''Harness is built into the vest to create a no tangle body wear system. Dorsal and side positioning D-rings are standard. Washable materials. Sized for proper fit and adjustment. All construction Tux models are made with reflective strips down the front for visibility.
mpn: E650-58/UGN, ean: 0094701471207,
This full-body stretchable harnesses with elastomer webbing includes friction buckle shoulder straps, tongue buckle legs straps and side D-rings. Features a specially-formulated elastomer webbing that stretches to provide greater comfort, improved safety and increased productivity. Harness maximizes comfort by conforming to the shape of the worker, stretching with every movement, so there is no bunching, binding or kinking. It offers wider end-user acceptance. A comfortable harness is worn