Free Shipping Included! KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) BOA (2 PACK) Single Leg 6ft Tubular Stretch Safety Lanyard | OSHA ANSI Fall Protection | EXTERNAL Shock Absorber | Construction Arborist Roofing | Snap Rebar Hook Connectors by KwikSafety at The National Policy Institute. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The KwikSafety Single Leg Shock Absorber Safety Lanyard equipped with Snap & Rebar Hook will keep you safe on jobs or activities that require fall protection. This tactical lanyard is designed to reduce the dangers of falling or slipping. Easily maneuver and position yourself around obstacles and obstructions while remaining secure and safe. The highly conspicuous yellow polyester material is ultra-noticeable in direct sunlight, and aids visibility in foggy, dusty and dim-light conditions to
Product Description & Reviews
The KwikSafety Single Leg Shock Absorber Safety Lanyard equipped with Snap & Rebar Hook will keep you safe on jobs or activities that require fall protection. This tactical lanyard is designed to reduce the dangers of falling or slipping. Easily maneuver and position yourself around obstacles and obstructions while remaining secure and safe. The highly conspicuous yellow polyester material is ultra-noticeable in direct sunlight, and aids visibility in foggy, dusty and dim-light conditions to help prevent accidents to those who wear it. The double-locking ANSI compliant hooks are user-friendly while providing substantial security. It's the ideal fall protection device for construction, welding, roofing, logging, arborists, climbing, emergency and rescue services, and other utility jobs at hazardous heights.
Features & Highlights
- SAFETY YOU CAN FALL BACK ON - We met the standard, then rose above it. KwikSafety's BOA single leg safety lanyard exceeds the already-rigorous ANSI Z359.13-2013 testing standards and is heavy-duty, high-performance fall protection you can trust to have your back. The 1-inch wide premium polyester webbing comes in conspicuous fluorescent yellow to help you stand out while you're at great heights so you can be seen and be safe.
- YOU'RE UNDER ARREST - The BOA features a personal shock or energy absorbing pack (tear webbings). The pack's controlled-tear characteristic dramatically reduces impact forces and minimizes injury by reducing acceleration. Note: The average arresting force is 900lbs or (4kN). Important warning: If the lanyard's shock absorber has been deployed or compromised in any event, it is no longer in working condition and can lead to injury and OSHA citation if use is continued.
- GET HOOKED - Included Self-locking Rebar and Snap Hooks meet ANSI Z359.12 and CSA Z259.12 standards. Tensile strength for both hooks are rated at 5,000 lbs with gate strength rated at 3,600 lbs. Avoid accidents with the double-locking mechanisms and anti-rollout gates. These connectors easily attach to D-rings standard in fall protection harnesses, free fall (FF) lanyards, energy absorbers, lifelines, and anchorage connectors.
- WEATHER ANY WEATHER - Use our positioning lanyard in wet, dry, hot, or cold weather; its high tensile strength and top quality static and dynamic performance free you from worries. Our Industrial Safety PPE (personal protective equipment) is great for arborists, roofing, climbing, logging, inspection, emergency and rescue services, military, gutter cleaning, and other professional workplaces. The BOA Lanyard is government approved, DOD approved, airport, port, RapidGate, and TWIC approved.
- EXTRA DETAILS - The Kwiksafety BOA is 6 feet (1.8m) and has expandable webbing with a maximum deployment distance of 48 inches (1.2m). User capacity ranges from 130-310 lbs. (including worker weight, clothing, and tools). It comes with a rebar and snap hook for ease of use around construction site scaffolding, I-beams, and concrete structures. Well sewn stitched and spliced connections ensure that the BOA meets ANSI, CSA, and OSHA standards. View the compliance/safety label for more information.
10.28 x 4.61 x 13.19 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Guardian Fall Protection
mpn: 250, ean: 0672421002507,