Free Shipping Included! KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) 4 PACK TORNADO 1D Fall Protection Full Body Safety Harness | OSHA ANSI Industrial Roofing Personal Protection Equipment | Construction Carpenter Scaffolding Contractor by KwikSafety at The National Policy Institute. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our OSHA Approved and ANSI Compliant KwikSafety High Quality Fall Protection Safety Harnesses are great for any industry and any application. They
Product Description & Reviews
Our OSHA Approved and ANSI Compliant KwikSafety High Quality Fall Protection Safety Harnesses are great for any industry and any application. They have 1 ¾ -inches wide yellow load bearing straps and black lock stitched webbing to keep you safe and secure while working and if a fall were to occur. Our bright yellow load bearing straps are visible in various weather conditions: direct sunlight, foggy, dusty and dim-light. A Single (1) Dorsal Ring is located on the back of the Full Body Harnesses and is used as the primary fall arrester attachment. Water repellent safety webbing ergonomically supports back and hips while bearing the weight of the user as well as the weight of tools that may be attached. Here at KwikSafety craftsmanship, care and pride is taken with a critical eye when it comes to our products and to the workers safety. Our KwikSafety Single (1) Dorsal Ring Safety Harnesses meet or exceed all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI and is Government Approved, DOD Approved, Airport & Port Approved, and RapidGate and TWIC Approved. Great for use at Ports, Airports, Highways, Military Installations and Other Government Facilities. Our KwikSafety Full Body Harnesses are a One Size Fits Most with a height range of 4'10" to 6'6"; and a weight range of 130 lbs. to 310lbs. If you happened to order the wrong size or item, we offer Hassle Free Returns within 30 days if your item was shipped via Amazon FBA!
Features & Highlights
- PROPER FIT, PROPER PERFORMANCE: Correct fit is essential for proper performance. Our KwikSafety Full Body Harnesses support users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg). To ensure proper fit, ensure that all buckles are connected and aligned, leg and shoulder straps are snug, and chest straps are in the center of the chest area.
- REDUCE THE FEAR FACTOR: Our KwikSafety 1D Industrial Full Body Harnesses have one (1) Dorsal Ring that is located on the back of the Harness and is the primary fall arrester attachment. It can also be used for travel restraint and rescue. During a fall, our FBH directs the load through the shoulder straps and around the thighs. If a fall were to occur, the FBH will bring you to an upright position with a slight lean to the front. Some pressure may occur on the lower chest.
- SAFETY DESIGN REQUIREMENTS: If a fall were to occur, we want to ensure your safety by designing safe and secure full body harnesses. The load bearing straps of our 1D Full Body Harnesses are made out of pure non-recycled synthetic material, which has the strength, ageing, abrasion and heat resistance that is equivalent, if not superior, to polyester. It is lock stitched and securely back stitched together.
- ANSI COMPLIANT: ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014: All of our KwikSafety Full Body Harnesses have undergone the 'Qualification and Verification Testing of Fall Protection Products'. This testing specifies requirements which include the number of specimens to be tested, test equipment to be used, the accreditation of the testing lab, and the duties/responsibilities of the manufacturer and testing lab. View the Compliance Label/ Safety Label for more information.
- OSHA APPROVED: The Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) was created to ensure safe and healthful working conditions for men and women by setting standards. Per OSHA, a personal fall arrest system is required when working 6 ft. or more above lower levels and usually consists of a full body harness, a declaration device, a lanyard, and an anchor point.
Harnees + Harness + Harness + Harness
13.1 x 6.7 x 13.4 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KwikSafety, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By 3M Fall Protection Business
mpn: 1113323, ean: 0840779012336,
By Guardian Fall Protection
mpn: 11174 .x1-GFP,
The Guardian Fall Protection Seraph Construction Harness is specially designed with six points of adjustment, dorsal and side D-rings, and improved elasticity in the shoulder and back for added comfort. It includes an integrated impact indicator that...
mpn: V8006110, ean: 0626053550127,
Peakworks peak Pro harness Series provides all the necessary safety, comfort requirements to get the job done. All our peak Pro Harnesses are a Universal fit and have D-ring positions for the proper application.Osha compliant: certified to ansi Z359....
By Elk River
mpn: 75302, ean: 0755497753020,
Workmaster harness/Tb/3-D/b-h/m. Elk River fall protection is not the low cost import that you buy to save a dollar but you buy to save a life. Elk River is what you want when the protection, comfort, and safety of your team is the #1 priority.Mating...