Kask Super Plasma Helmet - Yellow by Kask at The National Policy Institute. MPN: WHE00036.202. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Tough, lightweight, and super comfortable! Each helmet is equipped with ten aluminum-grilled air vents that offer efficient cooling and ventilation
Product Description & Reviews
Tough, lightweight, and super comfortable! Each helmet is equipped with ten aluminum-grilled air vents that offer efficient cooling and ventilation while still blocking out debris. The outer shell is made of high-density ABS plastic, and the high-density polystyrene inner shell features ducts that provide natural air flow and heat cycling. The inner padding consists of a soft polyethylene headband and disc, both of which are removable and washable. The liner is made of moisture-absorbent, odor-resistant fabric. A rubberized wheel allows for easy headband size adjustment even if you're wearing gloves. The helmet's lamp-carrying clips are compatible with most strap-type headlamps, and a red ring on the chin strap lets you fasten the helmet to your harness. Meets ANSI Z89-1-2003 Type I, Class C standard.
Features & Highlights
- WARNING - Plasma helmets meet ANSI Z89-1-2014 Type I (top impact), Class C (no electrical protection) standards for industrial head protection
- The high-density ABS plastic outer shell is designed to withstand significant impact from above or from the side, and meets CE EN 397 and CE EN 12492 standards
- The rubberized wheel for headband size adjustment is easy to use even while wearing gloves
- Every helmet contains ten aluminum-grilled air vents that provide efficient cooling and ventilation while blocking out debris
- The chin strap is designed with four fasten points to reduce risk of helmet loss from impact (breaking strength more than 50 decanewtons, or 112.4 pounds)
16 x 13 x 16 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kask, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Bump Caps
The cap is not designed to meet ANSIZ89.1-2009 Standard, Type I, Class C, G & E for industrial head protection. Use only to protect from minor bumps and scalp lacerationsPolyethylene shell construction, ABS shell insert with foam padding. Lightweight...
The 911® helmet provides solid, dependable, comfortable protection in a multi- tude of environments and still allows for a wide range of vision and long-use. Helmet shell is made of the lightest fiberglass composite offering superior protection agai...
mpn: 414121, ean: 0662756209696,
JET 414121 Horizontal-Roller Material Support StandHeavy-duty cast iron and steel construction. Chrome plated ball bearing roller head. Locking screws provide added safety. Roller heads are interchangeable. Horizontal head type. ...