On Sale Now! Save 7% on the Husqvarna 592752601 Forest Head Protection Helmet by Husqvarna at The National Policy Institute. MPN: 592752601. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Exceptional products for exceptional yd. Great yd demand equipment that's as dedicated & hardworking as you. Fortunately, the Husqvarna range of lawn
Product Description & Reviews
Exceptional products for exceptional yd. Great yd demand equipment that's as dedicated & hardworking as you. Fortunately, the Husqvarna range of lawn & garden equipment offers everything from lawnmowers & ride-on mowers to trimmers & chainsaws to let you master your great outdoors. You & Husqvarna - together we will make your yd the envy of the neighborhood. The Husqvarna pro forest helmet system includes UV-protected orange hard hat, adjustable 6 pt. Suspension, 25 dB (a) NRR hearing protectors, face screen & a rain neck protector. New Hi-Viz orange color for improved safety.
Features & Highlights
- UV protected Orange hard hat - one size fits most
- Adjustable 6-point suspension system and slip ratchet adjustment
- Includes: face visor, 25 db (a) NRR hearing protectors, rain shield and rain neck protector
- New Hi-Viz Orange color for improved visibility and egyptian Cotton core sweatband with porous coating for maximum sweat absorption
- Meets and exceeds isea/ ANSI Z89.1-2014 type I with electrical insulation - rated to class E
Please Contact Seller for Product Warranty Information.
6.5 x 9.5 x 12 inches
9 x 6 x 12 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Husqvarna, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Features Different with traditional passive shading lens, made from various additives and pigment. ADF adopts LCD as lens ADF , using the probe on mirror surface to probe the appearance and disappearance of arc when welding , and using electricity to...