Super Savings Item! Save 36% on the Ergodyne Chill Its 6685 Lime Dry Evaporative Cooling Vest, Large by Ergodyne at The National Policy Institute. MPN: 12674_Lime_L. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Fill the Ergodyne Chill-its 6685 Dry Evaporative cooling vest with 13-20oz of water and begin to feel cooling relief immediately. The patented dry
Product Description & Reviews
Fill the Ergodyne Chill-its 6685 Dry Evaporative cooling vest with 13-20oz of water and begin to feel cooling relief immediately. The patented dry technology will keep the wearer cool and dry, as opposed to other cooling vests on the market that require soaking. No refrigeration or gels necesssary! The vest is lightweight and provides cooling to the area of the body most affected by heat stress, the core. Cooling process can last up to 3 days depending on humidity and heat levels. This vest needs airflow to activate and for the evaporation process to take place. Not to be worn underneath thick or heavy layers of clothing. Ideal for working or playing in the outdoor summer heat; running, biking, carpentry, construction, yard work or summer motorcycle rides
Features & Highlights
- IMMEDIATE AND LONG LASTING COOL RELIEF Fill with water (13-20oz) and enjoy instant relief from the heat! Cooling can last up to 3 days depending on environment's humidity and air temperature. High humidity levels can slow down airflow and may reduce cooling abilities.
- DURABLE COOLING OUTERWEAR Machine washable and can be reused over and over again. Industrial grade quality nylon - made to perform in the toughest environments.
- PATENTED DRY EVAPORATION This exclusive technology keeps wearer completely dry and comfortable during the entire evaporative cooling process.
- VENTILATED COMFORT Shorter length and mesh side panels provide additional mobility and breathability to the wearer.
- SNUG FIT Sizes from Medium to 4XL available
We stand behind everything we make and guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for the lifetime of the product. That said, damage, abuse, and/or normal wear are not covered.
Tools & Home Improvement
1.5 x 15 x 13 inches
12.4 x 1.5 x 15.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ergodyne, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: CGoldenWall362, ean: 0531622850174,
The product usually takes 7--13 business days to arrive to your hand after your order is confirmed Product parameters Beam pitch: 40mm beams:20 Sensing height: 840 mm Supply Voltage :10-30VDC, AC Current consumption: 200mA Response time: 20ms T...
By Allegro Industries
mpn: 8300, ean: 0721577283268,
Delivering constant and adjustable cooling and heating through its perforated, inner lining, the Vortex Vest is especially popular for workers in confined spaces as well as foundries, steel mills, asbestos abatement and paint baking operations. The v...
mpn: 0399RHVL2XLL2, ean: 0613983016892,
The Iron-Tuff HiVis Vest is perfect for extra warmth in the winter or colder environments when low visibility is also a factor. It features a longer back for extra warmth, stretch knit side gussets for snug fit, insulated knit collar and hand warmer ...