Elvex Flash-Pro Head-Face Arc Protection Kit, PPE Risk Cat 2, Arcfit 14 Shield Chin Protector, VB-60, Ear Plugs - CU-ARC-6 by Elvex at The National Policy Institute. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Elvex Flash-Pro Head-Face Arc Protection Kit, PPE Risk Cat 2, Arcfit 14 Shield Chin Protector, VB-60, Ear Plugs - CU-ARC-6Specifications:Flash-Pro
Product Description & Reviews
Elvex Flash-Pro Head-Face Arc Protection Kit, PPE Risk Cat 2, Arcfit 14 Shield Chin Protector, VB-60, Ear Plugs - CU-ARC-6
- Flash-Pro Head and Face Arc Protection Kit CU-ARC-6 for PPE Risk Category 2.
- Features our newest ArcFit 14 face shield is Lighter, Slimmer and Better Head Mobility!
- All components tested and certified by Kinectrics High Current Laboratory.
- Visor bracket VB-60 made with TRIAX 1120 - impact and more temperature resistant than ABS alone - 185°C vs. 105°C.
- Kit includes: safety helmet, arc shield, balaclava, visor bracket, eye and hearing protection.
- Shell Material: Polypropylene
- Suspension: Nylon
- Ear Plugs: SEBS
- Arc Shield: Polycarbonate special spectral absorbers
- Visor Bracket: TRIAX 1120 Nylon and ABS
Certifications and Standards:
ANSI S12.6 Hearing Protection Attenuation Standard - ANSI S12.6
ANSI S3.19 Instituto Nacional Estadounidense de Normas
ANSI Z87.1-2010(+) American National Standards Institute - Occupational and didactic Personal Eye and Face Protection Devices.
ANSI Z89.1 Hard Hat Types and Class Standards
ASTM F2178-08 Standard Test Method for Determining the Arc Rating and Standard Specification for Face Protective Products.
Features & Highlights
- Tectra non-vented safety cap featuring a 6 Point Ratchet hidden head-hugging suspension with nylon webbing for secure fit.
- ArcFit 14 arc shield with chin guard has Protection Value (ATPV) of 14 cal/cm². Light green tint offers excellent VLT.
- Dual sided SuperCoat long performance anti-fog, anti-static, anti-scratch coating.
- Rated 34 cal/cm² double ply balaclava, tested and NFPA approved.
- Quattro reusable ear plugs with 27 NRR. Non-Allergenic and non-irritating.
Safety Face Shields
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Elvex, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
The m-206 head top was designed to provide a comfortable, easy-to-use solution for workers who typically wear both respiratory and face personal protective equipment. Hearing protection can be added using 3M m-985 earmuffs which can be mounted on the...
By Oberon Company
mpn: 125R, ean: 0731406318467,
Oberon clear gold heat reflective replacement Face-Fit Face shield (1Xx) has a lightweight and durable design and will help keep you cool while working around hot substances.Standard version. Comes equipped with ratchet adjustable headgear. Clear Gol...
By Jackson Safety
mpn: 28962, ean: 0711382069737,
Jackson Safety F10 PETG Faceshields provide on-the-job protection for tasks that produce dust and splashes, as in light industrial manufacturing, landscaping and food processing. Made of PETG (thermoplastic polymer resin), the affordable face protect...
mpn: WELFS20ARC10, ean: 0729294620182,
The FS-20ARC10 specialty face shield is to be used for Arc Flash Hazards in extreme thermal energy conditions. Features a chin protector provides wraparound protection. Rated at 12 cal cm² it withstands thermal energy release during ASTM 2178-08. PP...