Ear Defender original''EARMUFF'' Digital AM FM MP3/Smart phone Radio HEADPHONES Hearing PROTECTOR Ear Muffs by EARMUFF at The National Policy Institute. MPN: 31000. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. - Easy to read digital LCD display with low battery indicator - Radio on/off and volume control - AM/FM toggle - Battery cover for easy replacement - Comfortable foam ear cushions - wide for low - pressure, effective sealing & good comfort. - Low, two-point attachment and easy height adjustment with no protruding parts. - Stainless spring steel headband wires provide an even distribution of pressure around the ears. - Meets ANSI/OSHA Standards - Hearing Level Protection: 31dB - NRR
Product Description & Reviews
- Easy to read digital LCD display with low battery indicator - Radio on/off and volume control - AM/FM toggle - Battery cover for easy replacement - Comfortable foam ear cushions - wide for low - pressure, effective sealing & good comfort. - Low, two-point attachment and easy height adjustment with no protruding parts. - Stainless spring steel headband wires provide an even distribution of pressure around the ears. - Meets ANSI/OSHA Standards - Hearing Level Protection: 31dB - NRR Material: Foam - AM/FM Radio + Clock function at standby - Antenna with high reception sensitivity - Includes stereo input cable for use with MP3, iPods, smart phones, 2-way radios and scanners - LCD display for precise tuning - Pre-set up to 16 stations (8 AM / 8 FM) - Frequency: FM 87.5 - 108.00 AM 520 - 1710 - Colour: Black - Weight incl. batteries: 378 g (2x AA batteries required , not included) - 250 x 130 x 95 mm (with antenna) - EN 352-1:2002, EN 352-6:2002 and 352-8:2008 This product complies with Directive 89/686/EEC - H: 40,7 dB | M: 37,8 dB | L: 16,3 dB | NRR: 31 dB See many 5* reviews of this item in Europe at AMAZON in UK & GERMANY, check out!!!
Features & Highlights
- See many 5* reviews of this item in Europe at AMAZON in UK & GERMANY, check out!!!
- Seek and Scan Functions AM/FM MP3 Cord Included, Easy Fingertip Controls 8 Radio Station Presets + Clock function at standby
- Comfortable foam cushions and sleek black design for all day wearing, Volume limited to safe levels (82dB)
- Use in the workshop, in the yard, or on the job, Long-lasting battery power over 200h
- 2 Years full warranty, developed and designed in Germany. (2x AA batteries required , not included)
6.46 x 3.86 x 9.45 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by EARMUFF, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Howard Leight
mpn: 8946974, ean: 0785479774637,
Howard Leight by Honeywell MAX Disposable Foam Earplugs offer the best hearing protection in the workplace of any single-use earplugs (33 NRR). The pre-shaped, contoured foam is designed to fit almost any ear canal for comfortable all-day wear on the job. A closed-cell outer layer prevents dirt from building up. These earplugs are the most used PE foam earplugs in the world and are suitable for use in almost any industry. 200 pairs of earplugs per pack..
All-in-one hearing protection and entertainment. Noise-induced hearing loss is one of the most common risks people work in a noisy environment. Fortunately, it is easily preventable.That means choosing the right hearing protector before the project begins. PROTEAR Wireless Hearing Protector with Bluetooth Technology and AM/FM Digital Radio is the ideal choice if you are looking to protect your hearing while enjoying your favorite music or radio stations. With a Noise Reduction Rating of 25
mpn: GSESSB, ean: 0082481141991,
Axil GSESSB GhostStryke Essential Electronic 30 dB/22 dB BlackSportear Ghost Stryke - Essential - Black - GSESS-B.
By 3M Personal Protective Equipment
3M personal protective equipment sold through Amazon's Industrial and Scientific Department is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all