DCM Fall Protection Full Body Safety Harness Belts Kit with Single Shock Absorbing Lanyard and Concrete Anchor Cross Arm Webbing Strap for Climbing Roofing Restraint Construction Work by SUHA at The National Policy Institute. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. • From the manufacturer:DCM harness provides first-of-its-kind features and benefits offers users of the DCM full body harness a level of comfort, function and durability that has never been experienced with a fall protection harness . . . until now!With first-of-its-kind features and benefits, our safety harness provides the highest level of safety and the utmost comfort with technologically advanced hardware, soft yet extremely durable anti-absorbent webbing, strategically placed padding,
Product Description & Reviews
• From the manufacturer:DCM harness provides first-of-its-kind features and benefits offers users of the DCM full body harness a level of comfort, function and durability that has never been experienced with a fall protection harness . . . until now!With first-of-its-kind features and benefits, our safety harness provides the highest level of safety and the utmost comfort with technologically advanced hardware, soft yet extremely durable anti-absorbent webbing, strategically placed padding, and protective elements that prolong the service life of the harness. Hybrid Comfort PaddingLightweight, moisture wicking, and breathable padding won’t move or slip, keeping the wearer comfortable at all times. Moulded Lanyard KeepersEasy storage of connectors, that pop open to avoid snagging hazards. 300lb CapacityLarge capacity adds to tool carrying options and jobsite flexibility. Ultra-Soft EdgingMoves with you - doesn’t rub or chafe. Repel Technology WebbingWater repellent to reduce attraction of mould and dirt - also has up to 5 times more abrasion resistance. Superior DesignDesign is based on a single piece of material in the shape of an “X” that wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in comfort, security and no-tangle donning.
Features & Highlights
- GREATER COMFORT - DCM harness comfort to the shape of the worker, stretching with every movement, so there is no bunching, binding or kinking. Waist belt and suspension seat lined with breathable perforated foam for maximum comfort when suspended
- IMPROVED SAFETY - With unsurpassed comfort, our fall arrest harness offer wider end-user acceptance. More importantly, a comfortable harness is more likely to be worn properly, enhancing compliance and safety on the jobsite. Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt for excellent support
- INCREASED DURABILITY - The Teflon high-tech protective finish on the webbing repels water, oil grease and dirt and helps to extend the service live of the harness. These multi-use harnesses are ideal for professionals performing.
- ATTACHMENT POINTS - Rear fall arrest dorsal "D" ring and side work positioning "D" rings. The two lateral attachment points transfer the weight evenly around the waistbelt for comfort when leaning back in the belt
- USAGE - Our arrest harness is an essential element of a compliant fall protection system suited to most industry applications including warehouse/order picking, painting, roof plumbing, electrical and around the home.
Fall Arrest Kits
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By 3M Personal Protective Equipment
mpn: 1101654, ean: 0840779000111,
By 3M Fall Protection Business
mpn: 7401031, ean: 0840779003891,