Benchmark FR Silver Bullet, 5.1 oz Ultra Lightweight FR Shirt, NPFA 2112 & CAT 2, Moisture Wicking, Men’s FRC with 9 Cal rating, Made in USA, Advanced FR Materials, Beige, 3XL
Free Shipping Included! Benchmark FR Silver Bullet, 5.1 oz Ultra Lightweight FR Shirt, NPFA 2112 & CAT 2, Moisture Wicking, Men’s FRC with 9 Cal rating, Made in USA, Advanced FR Materials, Beige, 3XL by Benchmark FR at The National Policy Institute. MPN: 1029FRB-3XL-A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. At 5.1 ounces per yard, this is one of the lightest arc and flame-resistant fabrics which can achieve an arc rating of 9 cal/cm2 and is NFPA 2112 compliant. Unlike other flame resistant lightweight fabrics used in protective clothing, the Silver Bullet is strong, soft, breathable and has moisture management capabilities unlike anything on the market. It is the most advanced HRC 2 shirt ever. At the core is a grid structure made of the ballistic materials para-aramid and nylon-66. This grid
Product Description & Reviews
At 5.1 ounces per yard, this is one of the lightest arc and flame-resistant fabrics which can achieve an arc rating of 9 cal/cm2 and is NFPA 2112 compliant. Unlike other flame resistant lightweight fabrics used in protective clothing, the Silver Bullet is strong, soft, breathable and has moisture management capabilities unlike anything on the market. It is the most advanced HRC 2 shirt ever. At the core is a grid structure made of the ballistic materials para-aramid and nylon-66. This grid provides superior mechanical strength, drape and flexibility. Meta-aramid, anti-static fiber and flame-resistant viscose are all inherently flame resistant; this combination gives superior moisture management properties and inherent protection from heat and flame. The inert fibers are resistant to acids and chemicals, although the fabric is not designed to protect against accidental chemical splash. The Benchmark FR Silver Bullet dramatically improves the wear ability of arc and flame-resistant clothing. This advanced line of clothing is soft, strong, stable and breathable. The Silver Bullet FR shirt is better in every way that matters to people who wear fire resistant clothing. Compliance Arc Rating (ATPV) - 9 cal/cm2 HRC/CAT Level 2 NFPA 70E Compliant NFPA 2112 Certified OSHA 1910.269 Meets ASTM F1506 NESC 2012
Features & Highlights
- ULTRALIGHT FR SHIRT: This is an advanced ultralightweight FR shirt. Traditionally flame resistant shirts and FR clothing have been heavy and uncomfortable to wear, 7 ounce fabrics are not thin. We created the Silver Bullet flame resistant shirt to be the lightest and most comfortable FR shirt, to achieve a CAT 2, ATPV = 9 cal and be UL certified to NFPA 2112. At only 5.1 ounces, you will not find a lighter FR shirt that provides the same level of protection.
- BREATHABLE AND EXTREME MOISTURE WICKING: No one wants to wear fire resistant shirts that gets sweaty and stay sweaty throughout the day, so we designed the Silver Bullet FR shirt to have extreme moisture management capabilities. The grid structure of the fabric allows the shirt to breathe and wick away moisture as well as traditional athletic base layer shirts.
- COMFORTABLE & STRONG FR CLOTHING FOR MEN: The core of our fabric is a grid structure made of the ballistic materials kevlar and ballistic nylon surrounded by other inherently FR materials. This grid provides superior mechanical strength, drape and flexibility. The Silver Bullet FR shirt is so durable, that it outlasts the competition by a factor of two. It also has less than 1% shrinkage in the wash and will not fade like other shirts.
- INHERENT FIRE RETARDANT PROPERTIES: The multihazard arc and flame resistant properties will not change regardless of the number of wash and wear cycles. The Silver Bullet FR shirt is lightweight and comfortable, it also provides HRC/CAT Level 2 protection with a 9 cal sq/cm rating with NFPA 2112 certification. Meets or exceeds NFPA 70E compliant and ASTM F1506 standards. It is safe to wear against your skin and you can wash it at home or at the industrial laundry.
- MADE IN THE USA: We make all our Silver Bullet FR shirts in the U.S.A. We are a 16 year old family owner manufacturer, this allows us to maintain the highest levels of quality and control from start to finish. Each Silver Bullet flame and arc flash-resistant shirt has its own serial number. This advanced FRC blend FR Viscose, Aramids, Nylon-66 and antistatic fibers is unlike any other piece of FR clothing you have worn.
13 x 1 x 13 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By BIG BEE
mpn: 2HVPP_L_L_UK, ean: 0708088742408,
This is a top shelf hi vis polo, arm panel with contrast piping, extra comfortable from moisture management and breathability technology, lightweight ...
By National Safety Apparel Inc
Tecgen Select Long Sleeve FR Henley. The no melt, no drip, or ignite FR Clothing of the future. Moisture Wicking with an Unsurpassed Breathability & D...
By Magid Glove & Safety
mpn: CX54XXXL, ean: 0049704309064,
CarbonX undergarments are made of a single layer of 7.7 oz. interlock knit. The fabric has a TPP rating of 14.7 and an Arc rating ATPV 11 cal/cm2. Car...
By GSS SAFETY
mpn: GSS Safety, ean: 0757349681338,
This High Visibility safety shirt meets all specification for ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R Class 3. All silver high visibility reflective tape is two (2)...